Daramin is now available at:
From 26.02.2021, our Daramin MED Disinfecting Wipes will be available from ALDI Süd again.
- alcohol-free disinfecting wipes
- fast, ready-to-use disinfectant
- disinfects and cleans at the same time
- acts quickly against bacteria, viruses (MRSA, norovirus, influence, coronavirus) and fungi
- outstanding material compatibility: plastic, acrylic glass, plexiglass
- skin-friendly with “very good” Dermatest rating
From May, our Daramin TECH Disinfecting Wipes are available in every branch of Kaufland.
- alcohol-free disinfecting wipes for electronic equipment
- 2 in1: cleaning and disinfection
- effective against enveloped viruses (including coronavirus), bacteria and fungi
- dermatologically tested
- alcohol-free, so suitable for all washable surfaces
Our products are based on more than 30 years of experience in the production of high-quality care products. Daramin’s primary objective is to support mothers-to-be during pregnancy and parents in caring for their baby and child. For this, we offer a varied and comprehensive range of products that meet the needs of sensitive babies’ and children’s skins. We aim to ensure that everything is particularly skin-friendly. Our products are also ideal for sensitive adult skin.
Quality made in Germany
Daramin is a quality brand owned by Dabboura & Dabboura GmbH. Our products are the result of 30 years of experience and the accumulated expertise of many generations in the field of care products. Our customers rightly trust Daramin products to meet the highest quality standards. Quality assurance is an absolute priority for us. Production processes are fully and strictly monitored in all our production plants. All product are manufactured in compliance with the ISO certification guidelines (Cosmetics GMP). Since October 2011, our company has been a member of the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC) and supported their sustainability principles. All Daramin baby and child care products are manufactured solely in Germany and Switzerland.